Monday, November 03, 2003

Here it is a weekly type of update. The youth ran the annual Praise The Lord Party, an alternative celebration for Halloween, and it went very well. All of the kids who came seemed to have a lot of fun, and I know they all took home a lot of candy.
We had the lock-in over the weekend and it went pretty well. I think more adults than youth made it through the night awake. We started the new youth services last night and it went well. We have been getting snow off and on since Thursday. Tonight the final accumulation for the latest round is estimated to get to 4-7 inches. Of course with the way the roads are maintained around here I will probably still be able to drive into town tomorrow.
Amelia's TeamKid went well Wednesday night. She is very excited, and I know that her efforts are appreciated by all of the folks involved.
I will try and post some of the snow pictures and pictures from other recent events on the website soon.

No comments: