Sunday, November 25, 2007

What do we know really?

Recently, God has placed some questions in my path to give me a fresh challenge and perspective to my beliefs and faith.  Some of the questions and issues are ones that I have faced and considered before, but some are new to me.  The chief thing that I have gained from this internal debate is the realization once again that God is much bigger than we can comprehend.  I know it sounds like a duh statement on its face, but there are so many things that we can not and will not know for certain here on earth.  The good news is that God has given us His Word and revealed the things that we really need to know to us.  There is an overwhelming desire amongst humanity to complicate the simple.  What we need to learn to do is appreciate the simple things that God has given us and work our way forward from there.  

No comments: