Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Updates

I have been a busy guy this past weekend. We traveled to Rapid City for Joe and Bethany's wedding. It was good and I pray that they are having a great time in Hawaii right now. I got to spend some time with Joe on Friday night before the wedding and I am very happy for him as he starts on this new adventure. We had some adventures of our own as we traveled through snow for about half of the trip going down there and had to deal with some ice on the roads for that same part of the trip back. I took the kids to a new restaurant as a special treat on the way home yesterday. We stopped at a place called Space Aliens in Bismarck yesterday for lunch. The kids enjoyed it so much they are already asking when we can go again. I think the closest thing I can compare it to is perhaps Pizza Planet from Toy Story, but this place serves a lot more than just pizza. The food was good and the kids had fun just sitting there eating, even without playing in the game room. They got these alien cups to drink from and they think that is the funniest thing. They were playing with them for a long time yesterday on the ride home. I have some pictures below from the weekend. By the way, I also posted my first newspaper column at my other blog. You can see it here.


This is the kids with their cups.


The reason I am so dressed up is that I was a part of the wedding party.


Here are the kids at the wedding reception.

No comments: