Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Family update

I know that some of you are wondering how Amelia is doing after the surgery last week. I just wanted to give you a quick update to tell you that she is recovering well. She is feeling much better, but we are careful not to let her overdo it. My parents are still here helping out, but they are planning to head out later this week. It has been such a blessing to have them here with us. They have helped in so many ways and I don't think they know just how much we appreciate it. I have told them several times, but words don't completely convey the gratitude we have for them and for Amelia's mom's help as well. She was able to stay in the hospital with Amelia and take care of her when I had to be doing a half-dozen other things all at once.
Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us and for Amelia in particular. Your prayers have been felt and answered. I will try and get a few pictures and some more news up tomorrow(or later today since this is after midnight).

No comments: