Monday, December 01, 2003

I have had a tough time finding a chance to update here, between a job search, the Thanksgiving holiday, ect. So I am going to try and get this caught up. I have done some skills testing for a local Temp agency so hopefully that will result in some work soon. I am still applying for other jobs as I find them. I went by another place today. Pray that God would put me in the right place. Still no headway on the support network. We have just two churches supporting us at the present.
I am planning on getting our next newsletter out this week, so keep your eyes open for that.
My sister and parents were here for Thanksgiving which was a great boost to me. It was so good to have them here for a few days. I know the boys and Amelia also enjoyed the visit very much.
Thanks for your continued prayers and support. We feel so priviledged to be called by God to be a part of His work in South Dakota, and you are a part of this ministry with your prayers and financial support.

No comments: