Sunday, February 24, 2008

Curling

It is funny really.  One of the things that excited me about the fact that God had called us here was the chance to get a first-hand experience with the sport of curling.  I confess to being one of those folks that find this sport endlessly fascinating.  When it was shown during the Olympics a few years back, I think I watched almost every match.  This week I am planning on going down to the curling club for the first time.  Yesterday and today I watched curling on the CBC channel out of Winnipeg to get a better feel for strategy and things.  I admit that some will think it is a little weird, but I find it very appealing.  I will be sure to post my initial thoughts after getting a look on Tuesday night.  

2 comments:

Ahicktiger said...

hey Jeff, Mel and I are getting ready to move to our new house weekend after next. Can you come down and help?

;-)

Jeff said...

Sorry Keith,
We are going to a wedding this weekend and I really don't feel good about taking two weekends off in a row. : P