Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day News

We had a pretty busy day today. Amelia took the kids to the nursing home here in town to give Valentine's Day cards to the residents. The kids had fun and were very cute of course. Before they could leave though, I had a chance to put the snow blower through its paces clearing the driveway. I even found a way to get it on the porch to do some clearing there as well. I am going to post a couple of pictures at the end of this post. Also, tonight I was the speaker/singer at a Valentine's banquet hosted by one of the other churches here in town. It was a lot of fun and Amelia and I got to have a nice dinner while someone else watched the kids for a couple of hours.


Blowing the snow in the driveway

The drift that is next to the driveway

This is the drift alongside the walk to our front porch

This is what the walk looked like before I cleared it with the blower

This is the porch from our front door after I cleared some of it with the blower

No comments: