Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Curling update

I got another crack a curling last night. I had a lot of fun and one really embarrassing moment. I also remembered to take a few pictures of the club before I went out on the ice. Practice really does make perfect. I was able to make the shots without falling over now and I am starting to learn how to make different shots as well. Unfortunately, I will now have to wait until next season to do anything more. Last night was the last night for the men's league. Oh, well. I am really looking forward to November. : )
Here are some pictures.

By the time I started taking pictures there were only two games still going. The other ones had ended a little early.

The guy in the foreground of this picture with his back to the camera is the one who is helping me to learn the sport.

I should have taken some more pictures, since this game went to an extra end. There were some really good shots in the last two ends of this game.

These teams played one of the wildest games I have seen. They left a lot of rocks in play and scored a lot of points on several ends.

No comments: