Monday, May 19, 2008

Odds and Ends

Just a bit of catching up for those who follow our family goings on here. Things are getting ready to get really crazy. Amelia's surgery is in just two weeks and we are trying to prepare for that. We have help on the way for that time, so that is a good thing. I have registered for my first two classes for my master's degree. I can't remember if I posted that I have my Bachelor's Degree now hanging proudly on the wall. It feels good to have finished. I will admit that I wondered if it would ever happen. I have been blogging more on my other site as well. I am getting more and more energized by some new studying and insights on our Hebrew roots.
We have some flowers blooming around the house and a new patio set in the backyard that I bought for Amelia as a mother's day/anniversary present. Our anniversary is less than a week away. It will be 12 years since our wedding day. 12 years, three kids, countless moves and three states later, we are excited at all that God has done in our lives. Thank you to all of you who read here and have contributed to our lives and ministry. We are so blessed.

No comments: