Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Springtime

Well, it is springtime and some days it actually feels springlike here. On Sunday, we had a picnic/cookout at the home of one of our deacon's family to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. It was a lot of fun. The sun was shining and it was in the 50s. Felt warmer to me with the sun shining. Actually, we all ended up a little bit pink from the time spent in the sun with no sunscreen. The kids loved running around playing in the yard there. One of the familys brought some lawn games and they played Bocce and then later Croquet. It was fun watching the kids play croquet. It reminded me of playing it as a kid. I don't know if that old croquet set is still in the basement at mom and dad's house or not. It may be missing a few parts if it is. It was a lot of fun though. We are preparing for a busy summer. It is hard to believe that May is already almost half over.
I got me degree from Liberty in the mail yesterday. It feels a little more real now that I have it in my hands. It is hard to believe that I finally did it.
Please pray for us as the next few weeks will be very hectic and crazy. I am trying to sell my scooter since I really don't need it anymore. Please pray that it sells here. I listed it online as well, but that would be a bit of a hassle to do I think. There have been a couple of people who have asked about it here so I hope that pans out.

No comments: